Mohd Zam Bin Mohd Zain
Head of Planning & Development
Mr Zam is the Head of Planning & Development for ABT. He is a Chartered Town Planner from Malaysia with tertiary education from University of Technology Malaysia (1975) and Glasgow School of Art (1978).
He has extensive working experience in his field of expertise. He was the Coordinator for Structure Plan Study For Labuan Federal Teritory (1995-1996) and Local Representative and Coordinator of Structure Plan Study Seremban Municipality
Prior to his inception to ABT, he was the Chief Executive Officer for LDA Labuan Holdings Sdn Bhd. (Wholly owned by Lembaga Pembangunan Labuan) (1996-2000) : Managing jointly the reclamation of 92 acres for the purposed Integrated Port Labuan at Kiamsan under joint venture company named Syarikat Tidalmarine – LDA Labuan Corporation Sdn Bhd. Before that he was the Director of PTTL Sdn Bhd involved in the reclamation and development of 100 acres for the purposed Deep Sea Fishing Port Labuan under joint venture with Lembaga Kemajuan Ikan Malaysia (LKIM).
Alexander Chin Kac Hin
Project Manager & Resident Engineer
Mr Alexander Chin is the Project Manager as well as the Resident Engineer for ABT. He is a Malaysian qualified with a Bachelor Civil Engineering, Portsmouth Polytechnic, Hants, United Kingdom. His work scope includes Project coordination involving planning, Design, Authority submission/ approval, Tender process, construction Supervision up to Completion and final handover of projects. He has extensive experience working in a development company as well as construction and project management and consultancy company. Some of the company he had assisted are as follows;
• Arkitek Rekarya, Brunei Darussalam.for both Govt. and Private Sector projects.
• TMR urusharta(M) Sdn. Bhd managing the Provision Of On-shore Infrastructure Contract (Contract Value of RM 141 million) with Sarawak Shell Berhad,Miri.
• Associate Director/ Engineering Manager for Jurutera Perunding Akal Sdn Bhd(JPASB), Miri, Sarawak, doing both Engineering Design and Project Management Consultancy services for Government and Private Sector Projects.
• Senior C&S Design Engineer for Macrobuild Consultant Ltd., Brunei Darussalam doing various Private Sector projects namely the Jerudong International School, Megamall, Chalet no.7 etc. (1996 – 1997).
• Site C&S Engineer for M.R.M Partnership, Wincanton-Mere , Dorset, United Kingdom as consultant’s Site Supervision Staff for Road ,Bridge and all Civil Construction works. (1992—1993) and C&S Design Engineer for M.R.M Partnership, Calyx House, Taunton, United Kingdom, attached to the Highway section, mainly doing Road design Work. (1990 – 1991)
Dilip Singh Chahal
Finance & Accounts Manager
Mr Dilip is the Finance and Accounts manager of ABT. He was born in Balong Tawau. Obtained tertary education at Oklahoma State Universty USA graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Economics and Accounting. He started his career as an Audit Trainee with KPMG Peatmarwick and in 1986-1992 was appointed as an Investment Officer at Innoprice Corporation Sdn Bhd a subsidiary of yayasan Sabah. Later in 1993-1998 he joined Innosabah Securities Sdn Bhd as an Asstant Research Manager. He ventured into the trading industry in 1998-2003 and after that joined Tans Ocean Trades (M) Sdn Bhd as the Finance and Admin Manager.
Mr Mohd Banggu is the Project Cordinator or Akar Budi Tuah Sdn Bhd. He has extensive experience and hands on exposure coordinating multifaceted projects especially related to constructions and development projects. He was called in to do some critical troubleshooting initiatives in several companies and manage to help those companies save from teething problems and issues related to project management and dealing with communities.